javascript - How to select only the first element after class? -


i have dropdown menu. want dynamic can tell li (in nav) dropdown , give list afterwards dropdown content. problem when click on link .dropdown class shows elements .dropdown-content class. idea of smart selector work here?

my html:

    <li><a class="dropdown" href="#">gallery</a>         <ul class="dropdown-content">             <li><a  href="#">photos on me</a></li>             <li><a  href="#">photos of me</a></li>             <li><a  href="#">photos me</a></li>         </ul>     </li>     <li><a class="dropdown" href="#">blog</a>         <ul class="dropdown-content">             <li><a  href="#">photos on me</a></li>             <li><a  href="#">photos of me</a></li>             <li><a  href="#">photos me</a></li>         </ul>     </li> 

my js:

var main = function() {     $('.dropdown').click(function(){         $('.dropdown + .dropdown-content').toggle(200);     }); } 

get element on click event has happened, , find siblings class looking for.

$('.dropdown').click(function(){     $(this).siblings('.dropdown-content').toggle(200); }); 

or

$('.dropdown').click(function(){     $(this).next().toggle(200); }); 

working fiddle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hatching array of circles in AutoCAD using c# -

ios - UITEXTFIELD InputView Uipicker not working in swift -

Python Pig Latin Translator -